Sunday, November 8, 2009

Forget about it. Just keep going.

When did I become a once-a-week poster? That stinks! I've still been walking; I just don't have time to write about it.

Last Tuesday I did 4 miles. I can't remember when or how. It's been that kind of week. On Thursday I did 6 miles. I woke up early and walked 3 before Brian left. Then I drove Elizabeth to school and Matthew and I walked another 3 miles. We even stopped at the park in the middle of those 3 miles because he's such a sport about the riding he has to do in the stroller that's probably a little too small for him. We were going to walk to school that morning, but Elizabeth had a walking field trip that morning and running club that afternoon so I didn't want to tire her out prematurely. Speaking of running club, my girl can run! I'm so proud. I don't know how long they run, but she gets in at least six laps each time. That's 2 miles! And she's six! I'm secretly hoping she stays interested. She's inspiring me. I think I'm going to give running a try after the 3-Day.

So that was Thursday. Friday was the fall festival at her school and I was there to set up at 12:30. We got home at 8:30. Except when I sat down to eat dinner with my family, I was on my feet for 8 hours. I don't know how many miles I did that day. But I did plenty.

No training walks on Saturday, but tonight I walked around my neighborhood for 4 miles. I was supposed to do 18 and 8 this weekend, but 4 is just going to have to do. Maybe we'll walk to school tomorrow to make up some miles. Or maybe we won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment