Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Early to Bed

...early to rise. This must become my new mantra. It has to. I wasn't getting enough sleep as it was, and now if I'm going to wake up at 5:30 to walk, I better get to bed sooner. It's not like I need to stay up until 11:30 every night; I just do. I blame Conan and Dave.

This morning I woke up at 5:30 and was walking by 5:40. Brian had to be at work earlier today so I had to complete my 3 miles by 6:30. And I did. After Matthew goes down for his nap this afternoon, I will probably crash, too. Elizabeth and I usually read books and do other quiet activities during his nap, and yesterday while we were reading, the book fell on my head. I just fell asleep while reading. I jolted awake, of course, but then it happened again and another time I just started mumbling something. Elizabeth thought it was pretty funny, but I think my body's trying to tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment