Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Walking

I have a feeling I'm going to run out of titles for my posts very soon.

This morning I was out the door and walking by 6 am. I walked 3 miles in just over 50 minutes. Jennifer and I have a plan to walk together on Sundays, but she and her family went on a camping trip this weekend so she wasn't available this morning. We planned to walk Sunday evening, but I wasn't confident that was going to happen so I walked by myself just in case. I will never doubt Jennifer again. Even after a three day camping trip, she still felt like walking this evening. We walked another 3 miles tonight.

Another reason I walked this morning is because I wasn't sure that walking on Saturday morning and Sunday evening would count as a back-to-back walk. And no, you're not the first person to call me anal-retentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment