Friday, June 19, 2009

What now?

Okay. So at the Cake Challenge for the Cure, there was a tiny bit of confusion. One of the competing teams created a cake illustrating that we're training for the 3-Day in Phoenix, over desert areas and rocky mountains, and then we end up in beachy San Diego. Some in attendance were led to believe that we were actually walking to San Diego. Too funny. It's 355 miles from Phoenix to San Diego. There's no way I would have signed up for something like that!

Then yesterday I decided to add up all the training miles in my 24-week training program. Just for kicks. If I walk every single mile in the program (which I fully intend to do, mind you), I will walk 585 miles before the 3-Day even starts. And I was worried about 60 miles.

Today I had to do 30 minutes of easy cross training (bicycling, elliptical, swimming, pilates, yoga or dance). Tonight I did some running, stepping, and yoga with Wii Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment