Thursday, July 30, 2009

5 Miles at 5:00

I woke up at 5 this morning so that I could get my 5 miles in before it became anywhere close to too hot. It wasn't bad, and I was actually wondering whether I should have worn a short-sleeved top instead of sleeveless. Then after a only a quarter mile I thought how silly I had been. It was a pleasant walk overall.

Except that I didn't have my Garmin. I turned it on and it was out of batteries. Someone must have been playing with it. I found it on the floor of my closet yesterday and I should have checked it then. Matthew likes anything with buttons or lights so I'm sure he played with it a little too long. Or just left it on. In any case, I was going to try out a new route, but since I didn't have the Garmin, I just did my usual 2.5 miles out and back.

I hope it's just the batteries. I hope nothing is wrong with my Garmin. It's not like I'd be able to fix it anyways. If you haven't yet noticed, techonology and I don't always mesh. Like right now. Matthew's a little under the weather so he's watching Clifford. But there's no sound. Darned if I know why and Brian's 'away from his desk right now' so the poor little guy is watching it in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment