Sunday, August 16, 2009

So Tired

It's been a long week. After yesterday's ten mile walk, Elizabeth and I went shopping for four hours. She's going to be a flower girl next week so we needed to get some shoes for her (which took twenty minutes to find) and a dress for me to wear to the wedding (which we still have not yet found). I can't wait to take Matthew to the mall with me tomorrow. Wish me luck.

This morning, we walked another six miles. There's really nothing else to say. It was hot. It was sunny. It is now over. The entire week's mileage was 24 miles. 24 miles! Next week I'm supposed to follow the same 3-5-10-6 schedule. There will be obstacles that will test my dedication to this training program. We'll see how I do.

1 comment:

  1. You just rock! It is just that simple! I get tired just reading about all of your walking. 10 miles AND the mall. Ugh. I am going to go and take a nap. :)

    ReplyDelete