Saturday, September 19, 2009

Not Another Weekend!

How crazy is it to dread the weekend? That's what I find myself doing these days. For the next two months, I have to walk for miles and miles both days of every weekend. This morning, Jennifer and I walked 7 miles in two hours. According to the training schedule, we were supposed to walk 10 miles. So...after dinner, Elizabeth and I went exercising. She rode her bike next to me. We did a one-mile loop and I dropped her off to play with Matthew and Brian in the back yard. I continued on for a total of 2.5 miles. Yes, I was supposed to do 3 miles but it was getting dark. Besides, the .5 mile on my "Training Miles Logged" was driving me nuts. Now we're back to whole numbers.

Tomorrow we're going for 14 miles. I can't wait for Monday! It's a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment