Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Milestones in One Day

Wow. This morning I got in 5 miles, and I can't believe I'm already up to 250 training miles. It seems like I just wrote a post on my 200th mile. Well, the mileage of each walk is increasing so it makes sense that the total will go up more quickly now. It's just hard to believe that I've walked that far. I wonder what's 250 miles from here? Would it sound more impressive if I said I walked from my house to the Grand Canyon?

The second milestone reached today is that this is my 100th post on Sara Walks for 3 Days. Thanks for reading, Mom. And Jennifer. And Marie.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Congrats and you are welcome! I miss you bunches so it is great to keep up with what is going on. I am just sorry that all you have is me posting about politics and celebrities on Facebook. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping me abreast of the important and not so important stuff, Marie. I miss you, too. I'm glad we reconnected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...you forgot about me :(( I follow too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry, Melissa. I guess I have more readers here than I realized. Thank you, too!

    ReplyDelete