Friday, September 18, 2009

Oh the Cuteness!

Yesterday I walked five miles in the early morning. I see a lot of people on the trail every morning either walking, biking, or running. Many are young, but there are quite a few older folks out there. And they're so cute! I passed an older couple enjoying the cooler morning weather with a walk at sunrise. I saw them again on the way back and they were feeding the ducks in the canal. Not with bread, either; they had their own duck food. It was such a sweet scene. It reminded me of the Mallard family from Make Way for Ducklings. Then I saw another older gentleman walking his four dogs. None was on a leash, but they were just following him and smelling around. Two went pretty far ahead of him, but when they turned around and saw where he was, they promptly sat down and waited for him to catch up. I'm not even and animal person and it warmed my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment