Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bribing for Exercise

Erika and I walked 2 miles this morning. Her friend April joined us, too. Elizabeth, Matthew and I are going to walk to school tomorrow morning, so I should get a good walk in early again. Lately, Elizabeth has been telling me she doesn't like to walk to school because it takes so long and is so boring. Later she admitted that she likes to go in the car so she can listen to her music. I told her she could sing the whole way, but she didn't go for that idea. Do you think she's too young for an iPod?

This eveing, she complimented me on my painted toenails and asked if I would paint her toes and fingernails. So I said, "If you walk to school tomorrow!" Now I'm resorting to bribery. I have to really make an effort to make the walk to school tomorrow super fun.

1 comment:

  1. Break down and get the girl a Shuffle. And you could even move into the 21st century and use it too!

    ReplyDelete