Sunday, April 12, 2009

Rain Delay

So there was no garage sale yesterday due to rain. It never rains in Arizona. Never. Unless you plan something like a garage sale. The sale will be next Saturday, April 18th. I'm sorry if you showed up, but I'm sure you didn't. Who would when it was so rainy and cold? At least we have another week to get organized.

As much as I hate to complain about my knee (and you probably hate hearing about it), but when did I get so old? My birthday's coming up this week and I have to say that I'm actually feeling older this year. Yesterday's cold and damp weather made my knee hurt. What?! I was fine until we went to the Diamondbacks game and had to walk to the stadium and to our seats. On the plus side, the roof was closed so we were comfortable--and there was no rain delay there. We had great seats. Brian's friend's friend couldn't use his season tickets, so he gave them to Brian's friend. He couldn't use them, so he gave them to us. We could and did use them, and we had a great time. Even if the game wasn't so great. Here's the view from my seat.

1 comment:

  1. Between your knee and my arm we should keep Christine busy.

    ReplyDelete