Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting Ready

Yesterday, the team got together at Sherri's house to sort and price all the garage sale merchandise. Here's just a section of what we have. Sorry for the bad photo, but everything was so spread out over her yard. There's just so much stuff! Boxes and boxes, and racks and racks. We got a lot done yesterday and we're just about ready for Saturday. My job is to pick up the donuts and coffee at 5:30 am. I better go to bed early Friday night because I'm going to have a busy Saturday. I can stay at the garage sale just until 8:00 because I offered to help out at our neighborhood spring social at 9:00. That should last until about noon. Then Elizabeth and I are going to see Beauty and the Beast in the afternoon. We've been waiting for Saturday since Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment