Monday, March 9, 2009

Up Early

I did it! I woke up early and walked before Brian left for work. Okay, so he's at a conference in town this week and he leaves an hour later, but I still did it! Even in spite of the painful kink in my neck this morning. What got me going is the fact that Elizabeth has a bad chest cold and I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before I get it, too. I better get my walks in while I can because even if I don't catch her cold, I'll get something else; everyone seems to be sick around here. We're headed to the doctor's office this morning so who knows what we'll all be exposed to in that waiting room. My goodness. I felt like I was trying to win a radio contest when I called the pediatrition at 8 am this morning! But, the point is that I got my walk in today--2.2 miles in 36 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment