Monday, March 23, 2009

I did not.

Well, I didn't get up and walk. It was a chilly morning, I had a kid on each side of me in bed, and I realized this was the last day we could sleep in. Tomorrow, Elizabeth goes back to school and we'll be back in our routine. Thank goodness. I did manage to clean the entire house today, though. And vacuuming and mopping are grueling workouts.

Things got better this afternoon. A production assistant from 12 News called me and officially put in a request to have Kevin Hunt and/or Lin Sue Cooney MC the Cake Challenge for the Cure. She was sure to tell me there were no guarantees, but there's no harm in asking. As my father-in-law, who's managed several fundraisers, always says, "Think big and settle for small." I am very good at thinking big.

1 comment:

  1. Would you please think big and get people to give me $1500? Why do they all hate me? On another note, I'm sure the other ladies will be ecstatic you joined the team. Look at you! We should have asked Lin Sue at the garage sale!

    ReplyDelete