Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Day of Thought

No exercise today. Well not unless you count the usual picking up around the house and doing laundry.

Elizabeth has bronchitis so I slept in with her this morning. It was so cozy and then so funny when she sat up straight in bed and proclaimed, "Mommy, we overslept!" Thankfully, she's on spring break so she's not missing any school. And thank goodness she doesn't have pneumonia. As predicted, we spent yesterday morning at the doctor's office, an imaging center for a chest x-ray, and then the pharmacy. Fun, fun. She's already feeling better so we're all happier and more at ease than we were this weekend.

Although I didn't train, I spent a lot of time today thinking about fundraising. I think I came up with a few creative ideas. Raising the money is my biggest concern right now. Ideally, I would like to get the fundraising out of the way before May 10th--the official start of my 28-week training program. It would be so nice to only have to worry about walking 60 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment