Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out of Whack

I really hate coming here and telling you guys that I haven't exercised. I haven't in the last couple of days because our family is off our routine. This is spring break, Brian's home on his furlough, and the kids have been sick. Enough with the excuses, Sara! I think this blog will be good for me and really hold me accountable for my training. I'm going to tell you now, though, that my 24-week training doesn't officially begin until June 7th. Oh you know, when it's so hot you can fry an egg on the sidewalk here. I'm going to be an early riser for at least a few months.

Things are coming together for the cake challenge. I'm trying to nail down May 17th as the date. I hope it works for the four decorators who are interested so far. Oh, here's the newest one: Vali's Custom Cakes.

As soon as the date is set, we'll continue asking more decorators. The cake decorators suggested that they work in teams of two. I think that sounds like a really fun idea and works well for both them and us. It will cut their supply costs in half and double the amount of work that can be completed on each cake--making them even more impressive. We need to find more decorators, though, so we can have more cakes to auction. Thankfully, my 3-Day team is interested in this fundraiser so we can all work together to put on an amazing event! I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment