Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hmm....

I'm a Facebook friend of the Breast Cancer 3-Day. Oh, ya. We go way back, me and the 3-Day. Seriously, though.... I enjoy looking through everyone's photo galleries of their 3-Day experience. Last weekend was the San Francisco 3-Day. They camped at the Presidio, the big beautiful park right by the Golden Gate Bridge. How cool would it be to wake up, walk out of your tent, and see the Golden Gate Bridge first thing in the morning? In San Diego, we'll camp right along the water at Mission Bay. I'm sure that will be beautiful, too, but it's no Golden Gate. Maybe someday we can do the San Francisco 3-Day. Or maybe just crew it.

This morning I walked another 4 miles. I'm taking the kids on a bike ride/walk up to Elizabeth's school so they can play on the playground for a while. That will bring me up to my recommended 6 miles for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment