Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Plan

From now until the walk, I'm supposed to walk 5 miles each Tuesday and 6 miles each Thursday. Five or six miles in the morning is about an hour and a half time commitment, so it's difficult to accomplish before 7 am. I plan on doing 3 and 4 miles in the morning and getting in another two by either walking Elizabeth to school or walking with Elizabeth after dinner. The weather is so nice after dinner and she likes to ride her bike, so I think we can make it work.

During this morning's 3 mile walk, I saw a lot of cats. If you read the local papers, you'd think the Valley was being overtaken by cats. Maybe it's true, I don't know. There is the lady in the West Valley who sets traps and claims that she catches an average of 26 cats each night. She gets them neutered and releases them, which is nice of her I guess, but is she sure she's not catching the same cats over and over? Would the vet know? These are the things I ponder as I walk.

In doggie news, still no sign of Chester. I ran into his owner this morning. She had a poodle puppy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was quick. What was it we were saying about people running out and buying replacements STAT!

    ReplyDelete