Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Finally Fall

...I hope. This morning, it was a little chilly for my four mile walk. I was even able to wear long sleeves! I was freezing at first, but I warmed up after a mile. I think San Diego is going to be a little chilly, too, so I better get used to it. I just hope I'm not too cold. I don't like to be cold. Or hot. But you already knew that one.

This afternoon I completed my online check-in for the 3-Day so there's no going back now! Jennifer and I just have to make our travel plans, hotel arrangements, figure out what to take and then pack it. It's October so we can now say the event is next month. It's getting exciting. I can't wait to stop training! I plan to keep walking, but certainly not 25 to 30 miles each weekend. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment