Friday, October 2, 2009

A Walk to School

Elizabeth and I walked to school today so I was able to get two miles in this morning. It's fun to wave to her friends and teachers as they drive by. She had a good time and said, "Walking to school is fun!" I'm so glad she likes it. It's only .65 mile and the weather was so beautiful this morning. For all the complaining I've done about how hot it is, I know there's going to come a time when I'm complaining that it's too cold in the morning to walk to school. We have to do it while we can! Except this is the last day of school before a two and a half week Fall Break. Geez!

I'm ramping up for the 30 miles I have to somehow walk this weekend. The schedule is 13 miles on Saturday and 17 miles on Sunday. This sounds horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment