Saturday, October 24, 2009

Man, that was far.

This is the weekend I've been dreading.

I walked 15 miles today. I walked for four hours, but it literally took me all day. I woke up early and got in 10 miles by 8:30. Then Brian took the kids to Lowe's for one of those workshops, so after I had my breakfast I went back out for two more miles. I had a two and a half hour Girl Scout training class this afternoon so I couldn't get any more walking in this afternoon. But our neighborhood had its fall social tonight. Every October our HOA hosts a hot dog dinner and they hang a huge sheet and show a movie in the park. It's great! So after dinner, I walked three miles while Brian and the kids watched Monsters vs. Aliens. I got to see the second half; it looks like a cute movie. I like Seth Rogen's Bob character the best.

So I did the first half of this horrible weekend. Now I just have to walk 18 more miles tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment